|If you're away from your computer or you can't view Facebook at work, you can still stay in touch with our updates and up-to-the-minute alerts many different ways:
--You can click the Subscribe via SMS link on the left sidebar on our Facebook page and follow the prompts to activate updates on your mobile device, or you can subscribe through your Facebook account settings as follows:
1. Log into Facebook and click on ACCOUNT in the upper-right corner, then select ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
2. Click on the MOBILE tab from among the tab choices at the top of the page.
3. (You may need to activate your mobile device at this point, it’s easy, follow the instructions) Scroll down the page until you see this heading, “Whose status updates should go to my phone?”
4. You will notice a blank field to type in right under that heading that says, “Enter Name of a Friend or Page.”
5. Start typing “NE Minneapolis Crime Watch & Information” in the field and select our page.
6. When you’re done adding name(s) to this area, be sure to click SAVE PREFERENCES button at the bottom.
--You can also check our website Home page where we have our Facebook posts streaming on the upper right side: http://www.CrimeWatchNE.com
--You can also follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/crimewatchne (Not all updates are cross posted on Twitter, but most of the crime alerts, spotter alerts and missing children alerts are posted on Twitter)
Support our Mission!
Check out our products for sale in the Northeast Minneapolis Merch Store!
Links & Resources >